Tyler is absolutely ADORABLE!! I can't wait to meet her and snuggle her and kiss those cheeks.
Hi Valerie, This is Mandi, Adam's cousin. I have been able to meet you once at Grandma Jo's funeral, but I found your blog through Landon and Mandy's. I wanted to say Congratulations on the birth of your second beautiful child! Love,Mandi
I just want to tell you how absolutely beautiful she is. We are planning on coming for the blessing. We cant wait to meet her and see everyone!
Way cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tyler is absolutely ADORABLE!! I can't wait to meet her and snuggle her and kiss those cheeks.
Hi Valerie,
This is Mandi, Adam's cousin. I have been able to meet you once at Grandma Jo's funeral, but I found your blog through Landon and Mandy's. I wanted to say Congratulations on the birth of your second beautiful child!
Love,
Mandi
I just want to tell you how absolutely beautiful she is. We are planning on coming for the blessing. We cant wait to meet her and see everyone!
Way cute!
Post a Comment